A CoLab of science storytellers.
Whether you're a novice or a pro, you need to know how to adapt to, connect and engage with the always-evolving 21st Century audience.
We invited experts in communications, marketing, social media, video, data visualization & design to share their experiences and answer your questions in a live conversation.
Author of "Speaking About Science," communications, public relations, and news media consultant.
Blogging "From the Lab Bench" and Science Communication specialist at Louisiana State University.
Host and Moderator
Nic DiPalma / Founder & CEO, SpacetimeLabs
For scientists, researchers, and science communicators, this is a unique opportunity to share in a forum of ideas to help others improve their public outreach as well as your own, and build a more meaningful, lasting connection with the public.
• Discover what a 'science experience' is and why it's so important.
• Learn to craft engaging messages that tell your research story.
• Use blogging and social media to invite followers on your journey.
• Develop quality videos to build your own channel of serial content.
• Understand how to turn data into amazing user experiences.
- IMPORTANT -
You will need a CHROME or FIREFOX browser to attend this webinar workshop.
To review the system technical requirements for attending this webinar, please visit: