How do you sell research to the public? Start with a story.
For scientists, researchers, and science communicators, this is a unique opportunity to share in a forum of ideas to improve your public outreach and build a more meaningful, lasting connection with the public. Topics we'll cover ...
• Developing a 'science experience' to tell your research story.
• Reaching news directors and journalists for coverage.
• Giving great interviews that promote interest in learning.
• Sharing daily, weekly, and monthly serial content on social media.
• Connecting with social networks to build 'content partnerships.'
• Using the tools each platform provides to increase reach.
• Ask your questions and share ideas directly with our expert guests.
• Get access to helpful resources for organizing your outreach.
• Connect with other communicators to build a support network.
• Our guests this month ...
Author of "Speaking About Science," communications, public relations, and news media consultant.
Host and Moderator
Nic DiPalma / Founder & CEO, SpacetimeLabs
Our monthly CoLab is a series of live, online conversations mixing experts in science, research, communications, marketing, social media, video, data visualization & experience design. Viewers are encouraged to share their questions and experiences with our featured guests.
We want to help you develop 'science experiences' by sharing your research story through multiple, digitals channels to create a broader impact. Your science communication strategy needs to know how to reach and engage an ever-changing, 21st Century audience.
Your questions drive our CoLab conversations and allow us to address your specific needs, talk through your ideas, and help you build support for your research.
You can also email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org