A greater focus on communication and outreach has helped many scientists reach the public in recent years, but that won't be enough to engage a tech-savvy, always-connected, 21st Century audience.
It's time for a new Science Experience to captivate the public's imagination, inspire their curosity to interact with ground-breaking research stories, and invite everyone to join in the journey of discovery.
Communication from a human perspective means telling a story, and the key to engaging new and inspired fans is to share your science narrative through multiple channels.
We apply these core principles to everything we create:
- Start with a story. Always.
- Make it usable, useful, and sharable.
- Don't communicate to the public. Talk with your customers.
- Sell the problem you solve, not your science.
- Why you do anything will always be more engaging than how you do everything.